Corona Virus Statement
Like you, we want to be cautious concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We want to be a place where everyone feels welcomed but also safe. We are taking the following measures to ensure you can feel more comfortable enjoying time with family and friends in our cafe:
- Continuing to require all employees/volunteers to wash their hands frequently and after work
- Utilizing single use gloves for all food contact preparation
- Thoroughly washing, rinsing and sanitizing every reusable dish with a high-temperature dishwater.
- Requiring employees/volunteers to self-monitor their health to determine if they should stay home if they are feeling unwell in any way
- Adhering to FDA requirements for food safety
- Frequently sanitizing of all door handles and high-use surfaces
- Closely monitoring CDC and local health departments for ongoing recommendations and guidelines for restaurants
We are grateful to you for your patience during this trying time. We will continue to offer To Go Ordering and Curbside Pick up. If you have any concerns or suggestions on how we can better serve you, please do not hesitate to reach out to us or email us at email@example.com.
Skipper and Tricia Rodgers
Sweet Missions Café