The picture below is of Joshua on his very first mission trip at age 12.
After the mission trip, we had requests for more sweets so the baking continued! Since then, we've baked over a thousand desserts from home under the Florida Cottage Law, successfully ran a food truck and are now excited to have our own bakery café!! We hope to be able to Encourage, Inspire and Serve our community!
We desire to be a place where Food, Faith, Family and Friends come together!
All of our food is made with the freshest ingredients. Our pizza dough and pizza sauce is made from scratch. You really can taste a difference!
We also offer:
- Salads (Pepperoni Italian, House, and our Signature Strawberry Pecan)
- Tricia's Chicken Salad (scoop or sandwich)
- Egg Salad Croissant Sandwich
- Homemade Soups
- Fresh Fruit
- Gourmet Cupcakes
- Premium Ice Cream
- Signature Bubble Waffles
- Mouth-Watering Desserts and Cookies
- Sweet and Unsweetened Iced Tea (regular, strawberry, raspberry or peach)
- Lemonade (regular or strawberry) and Pepsi products
We believe we have the perfect place for a ladies’ lunch, guys' night out, lunch meetings, family pizza night or just spending time with a good friend. Come by to Relax and Unwind!
Groups are encouraged to call ahead for a reservation at 813-730-7006, as all seating is first come-first served.
We also offer birthday parties, open mic nights, monthly tea luncheons, cupcake classes, heat & eat meals and more!!
Hope to see you soon!
Skipper and Tricia
Read about our Mission here.