About Sweet Missions
You Are in the Right Place if You Love Any of these Things...
- Sweet and Savory Foods
- Missionaries and/or Heroes Who Serve Others
- Tried and True Recipes
- Organizational Tips and Tools (for home and events)
- Comfy, Washable Costumes for Children
- Mission Project Ideas (local and/or international)
Sweet Missions combines a love for all things SWEET and a love for MISSIONS. I love any kind of mission that encourages, helps and inspires others. One of my favorite missions is to look for ways to be a blessing to others I encounter throughout the day.
The idea for Sweet Missions began in 2012 when I began baking chocolate sheet cakes to help my son Joshua go on a mission trip.
During that time, I discovered a LOVE for baking. Since then, I've baked over a thousand desserts and made it my mission to give 10% of all proceeds to mission minded organizations who encourage, inspire and serve others.
I am a Christian who loves the Lord and spending time with family. I have a degree in Business Administration. I am passionate about desserts, acts of kindness, organizing, mission projects and special events.
I have a very sweet, loving husband and five children. They all support and help with Sweet Missions in so many ways.
When not spending time with the family, you may find me in my mobile kitchen serving sweet and savory foods at area schools, community or private events. I also offer Kidz in the Kitchen after school clubs that teach students about nutrition and food safety, as well as building math, science, literacy and fine motor skills - no oven required.
My blog is my latest project and will begin in August of 2020. My mission for the blog is to...
- share recipes with you that are family favorites
- encourage you by spotlighting missionaries and heroes who serve others
- provide you with helpful organizational ideas that make life easier
- supply you with mission project ideas that you can do individually, with friends or together with your family.
The best way to ensure you receive all of this valuable information would be to sign up for my email list. I will send regular tips, recipes and updates but not crazy amounts. Subscribe by entering your email address below. Thank You!